Friday, May 6, 2016

Top 20 Best Whatsapp Status in English 2016

1. Being “Single” is my Attitude!
2. My Attitude is “GoD” gift and nobody take it from me.!
3. I had a horribly busy day, spent it converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.
4. I am damn sure, all my prayers are going in God’s junk folder.
5. I never repeat any mistake twice. 3, 4 times may be. But never twice.
6. I am multi talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.
7. When i was born, i was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year and half.
8. An ugly personality destroy a pretty face.
9. If “Plan 1” didn’t work. Don’t worry; the counting has infinite numbers.
10. If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.
11. I can’t find the reason why I like you. I believe that’s what love does.
12. If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’.. It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
13. I am who i am, you approval is not needed.
14. Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.
15. I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
16. I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem
17. The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.
18. God is really creative, i mean…just look at me.
19. When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
20. Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment