Saturday, August 20, 2011

C++ Interview questions and answer

C++ Interview questions and answers
Define structured programming.
Structured programming techniques use functions or subroutines to organize the programming
code. The programming purpose is broken into smaller pieces and organized together using
function. This technique provides cleaner code and simplifies maintaining the program. Each
function has its own identity and isolated from other, thus change in one function doesnít affect
other.
Explain Object oriented programming.
Object oriented programming uses objects to design applications. This technique is designed to
isolate data. The data and the functions that operate on the data are combined into single unit.
This unit is called an object. Each object can have properties and member functions. You can call
member function to access data of an object. It is based on several techniques like
encapsulation, modularity, polymorphism, and inheritance

2 comments:

  1. Hello There,


    I am shocked, shocked, that there is such article exist!! But I really think you did a great job highlighting some of the key Job C++ Interview questions and answer in the entire space.

    I need to use 2 dimensional array in my project.
    I need to bring the Output in this format

    Eg i[0]j[0] i[1]j[1], i[2]j[2] using for each loop . My array size is 6 i[6] j[6] both are integers .It first go and calculate the I th value i=0 and then it come to J th for loop and calculate the J=0 . then it again go to i[1] and j[1] .. Please any one tell me the program for this kind of looping.

    I am so grateful for your blog. Really looking forward to read more.


    Many Thanks,
    Ramya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There,


    A really interesting, clear and easily readable C++ Interview questions and answer article of interesting and different perspectives' will clap. So much is so well covered here.

    I need some help on how to build this project and what c++ program to us, I have TC in stalled and when I build it comes up with and error or some think like that, all I want is to learn how to build projects and I really want to see how this project works.
    I read multiple articles and watched many videos about how to use this tool - and was still confused! Your instructions were easy to understand and made the process simple.


    Thanks and Regards,
    Aadya

    ReplyDelete